- The General Conference Special Session was exceptionally
painful. We mourn for our LGBTQIA siblings and their families and want them to
know that this church is a home for ALL God’s Children.
- Regardless of the outcome, United Methodist
Churches remain rich in theological diversity with churches that are
conservative, moderate, and progressive.
- We remain committed to full inclusion of our
LGBTQIA siblings. They are part of the body; we will not cut off a part of the body.
- Our commitment to diversity is biblical, deeply
rooted in Scripture and our Wesleyan tradition.
- We are not going anywhere, and we are eager to
continue our mission and ministry.