After a morning of discussions and posting sticky notes to the wall around four key areas where strategic action will be needed in this year, the following is a summation of the proposals moving forward:
- Safe Harbor Strategy – Protection at all levels
- Get behind a plan for General Conference.
- Resistance Movement – Action, Education, Communication
- Agree on non-negotiables and communicate effectively before/after General Conference.
- Get effort and strategy behind ONE plan for GC.
- Restructure to include those outside the
- Elect effective, diverse episcopal leaders.
- Clear communication with local churches.
- Plan for multiple scenarios.
- Coordinate among ACs to synchronize disaffiliation.